Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The original purchaser MAY:
- Use the product as intended within his/her own classroom (both in person and online) for his/her students.
- Use the product through online services for distance learning within his/her online classroom, provided the student/parent access to the product is password protected.
The original purchaser MAY NOT:
- Claim the product as your own, alter the files without permission, or remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Share the product with others in any way other than previously mentioned.
- Repackage and/or sell/giveaway the product to others.
- Use the product on a for profit or commercial educational platform without permission.
Making copies of purchased products to share with others is strictly prohibited.
Digitally sharing purchased products with others is strictly prohibited.
For music compositions & arrangements specifically:
- Purchasing the product gives the purchaser rights to reproduce the score/parts for his/her students only.
- Any transference of ownership is strictly prohibited.